[MAGAZINE/TRANSLATION] East Weekly Magazine November 5th Issue


Star Gathering Section

Independent Girl

Jessica Jung

Chinese Name: Jung Soo Yeon
Height: 162cm
Biography:
Korean American, born in San Francisco. In 2000, she travelled to Korea with her family, and was discovered by a scout when shopping at a mall. After training for seven years, she became a member of Girls' Generation.
Drama Filmography:
"Kimcheed Radish Cubes", "Unstoppable Marriage" (2008), "Oh! My Lady", "Tae-hee, Hye-kyo, Ji-hyun!" (2001), "Wild Romance" (2012)

    Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am recently just had its closing ceremony last month. Jessica Jung, former member of Girls' Generation who was invited also had the chance to show her skills on site. She excitedly claimed, "Although I did not officially participate in the competition this time, but I saw many fans when practicing golf. I felt very happy!"

    Previously, Jessica had given her statements towards the incident of being forced to leave her group. A month after the incident, Jessica who has promoted in solo activities revealed that she has an intention to advance into the Chinese market, "It's very exciting to have a new start, I will continue to sing and act and try out every opportunity I get." Besides that, she is currently busy developing her own sunglasses brand, Blanc & Eclare. Two weeks ago, even Crawford has started to introduce this brand. Due to overwhelming response, she is preparing to promote a series of scarves. "I personally like classic styles, somewhat like Grace Kelly, so I established this brand. My designer series takes about a few months time, all my inspirations come from the experiences I had during my travels. Every pair of sunglasses are named after the cities I like. Usually, I like to mix and match the sunglasses with clothes.

    Towards the rumours and speculations that Jessica would be getting married in May next year with Tyler Kwon, the ex-boyfriend of Gillian Chung, she shaked her head in denial, "I have always hoped to get married when I am 30 years old. My ideal type has to be humorous and let me have a sense of security, as well as appearance which only comes next. However, he is not my cup of tea.

Scan Credits: soshified.com
Translated by jekret.co.nr
DISCLAIMER: JeKret.co.nr advise reader's discretion on the content of the interview and holds no responsibility, liability and/or copyright on the original article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[COMPILATION] Onstyle "Jessica & Krystal" Background Music Playlist

Lifetime Jessica & Krystal - US Road Trip Places Visited

[LYRICS/TRANSLATION] Sister Who Make Waves S3 Theme Song "乘风" (Ride Winds)