[MAGAZINE/TRANSLATION] High Cut Vol. 163 DECEMBER 2015









Cr. kor_celebrities@twitter, mao_maoarmy@twitter, spazzer_impress@twitter

Q: Question; J: Jessica

Q: This is the ninth year since your debut, have you heard that you seem to look prettier now?
J: Although it sounds a bit cheesy, (laughs), I have heard it a few times, (laughs), I just hold a relaxed mood and always thinking ahead so everything makes me happy. Since it shows on my face, I am happy whenever, and recently being able to do everything I want to do, people around me also says that I look very happy.

Q: Have you been focusing on designers more than singers recently?
J: It's not entirely like that, I did not say that I wanted to leave the entertainment industry and I have always been active (in the industry), just like playing a game, I also have not been just doing one thing recently, it is because I have a huge interest in fashion that I started my works.

Q: Not long ago there was a news of you preparing for a new album that became a hot topic?
J: At that time I was not preparing but I am preparing for it now, soon? It's a thank-you present for my long-awaited fans and I am passionately preparing for it.

Q: The filming for "爱情包邮" (Love Package) in China have started, can you introduce it to the fans in Korea?
J: The filming has already ended, with William Chan and Nicholas Tse starring in this romantic love themed movie, I will appear as William Chan's lover, and just like the romance theme, it will be like quarreling, back in love, and breaking up again this kind (of plot). As it is filmed in a few countries, the scenes will be very beautiful and be highlighted.


Q: If you continue acting, what will Jessica as an actress be like?
J: So burdensome, (laughs), this is only the beginning, I will try to take on appropriate roles that can express myself in the most natural way, so choosing (a role) that best suits me should be right. I hope to try more diverse characters in the future, but those sad female leads don't suit me, (laughs), I want to try interesting and lively roles.

Q: How about Jessica not as an artist, but as a normal person Jessica be? 
J: I like food and looking for food but because I don't have time, I wait for my time to rest and go eat delicious food. I like Korean food, even when I am abroad, I also eat Korean food. I also like noodles, my mother likes it because as long as she makes noodles, I will have the appetite, (laughs), and she doesn't need to make anything special. Even if she makes noodles for me everyday, I will eat them all.

Download: MediaFire
File size: 5.29 MB (9 .jpg)

Translation: jekret.co.nr 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[COMPILATION] Onstyle "Jessica & Krystal" Background Music Playlist

Lifetime Jessica & Krystal - US Road Trip Places Visited

[LYRICS/TRANSLATION] Sister Who Make Waves S3 Theme Song "乘风" (Ride Winds)