[MAGAZINE/TRANSLATION] YOHO! GIRL - January 2016 - Jessica






Download: MediaFire

"Solo Doesn't Mean Lonely" feat. Jessica

Reminiscing back to the year 2007 when South Korea's national group Girls' Generation officially debuted, countless boys and girls were charmed by the 9 beautiful girls and 18 pretty legs, then on August 26th 2015, the hearts of millions of fans were broken as news of ice princess Jessica (Jung Sooyeon) have departed from the group shook the whole world. Even though Jessica who was nominated by "The World's Most Beautiful Faces" looks cold and chic, she is also known to be cold by appearance but warm on the inside. When people were having mixed views on her being solo, she used actions to proof her capability and determination, by working harder on performing and singing than before, continuing her persistence on her own fashion dream, the Jessica we meet this time felt like she is smiling more, and on the inside, it seems like the ice would melt, let us look forward to her amending all the broken hearts in 2016!

Font/Style Bonita  Camera Po Wai  Makeup  Areum Kim  Hairstyle Ren Choi  Design Dylis

"I was born into fashion."

Y: YOHO! GIRL J: Jessica
Y: Ever since you have started on your solo career, you seem to accept different new attempts, just like this Sporty Style outfit with an exaggerating hairstyle, what are your thoughts?
J: Although on typical days I would less wear like this, but I have never rejected the Sporty Look. Besides, I also own many pairs of sports shoes because they are really comfortable but friends around me loves exercising and they made me gain interest in it as well. Recently I tried surfing in Hawaii, and also playing golf occasionally. I'm starting to understand why people loves sports.

Y: Your fashion sense has always received great praise, your personal brand "Blanc & Eclare" has also received huge welcome. How do you rate your own fashion career? What developments will there be in the future?
J: I think I was born into fashion, just like David Beckham's love for soccer and James Harden's passion for basketball. "Blanc & Eclare" first developed from sunglasses then denim jeans and apparel single products. Most recently, we also worked together with a renowned South Korean manufacturer to release our cosmetics series. I hope the brand would grow slowly step by step, and I also hope everyone would like the brand's designs just like I did because Blanc & Eclare does not have an "ace" design like other brands. Every single product has my genes and ideas, just like the sunglasses series which is named after different cities and the models are also designed from the cities' characteristics.

Y: What styles do you usually like?
J: I like a classical style with different detailed designs, and also Mix & Match different brands, colours and sensations. Sometimes I also like to bring out different styles with the same clothes.

Y: You often wear adidas sports shoes to match with blouses, what is your favourite style that you try to bring out?
J: The light sports shoes really suits me, also, to match my style with the most classic of adidas will never go wrong!

Y: Which fashionistas do you admire the most?
J: Grace Kelly, Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, etc.

"I understand everything in life happens for a reason, to be happy and successful is to learn how to embrace life."

Y: As a goddess of your male fans, which body part are you most satisfied with?
J: Every time people say like this, I feel embarrassed, haha. I think there are many beautiful people in this world. But I still think that everyone's beauty should come from the inside and extended from confidence. I always think that my fans like my ears, gosh. They are really cute, I love them so much! I think I like my forehead very much, because it looks the same as my younger sister, Krystal, hee!

Y: You have been a trainee since you were 12 years old, do you regret going through your childhood like this?
J: Hm, actually I think my trainee period was quite interesting. Although I was quite young at that time, the tense and tedious training was truthfully not that easy, but I would still try my best to make every single day interesting and not stress myself too much. Of course, I have also watched television and movies when I was young. Actually at the start of the training period, I only think of it as a new co-curricular activity and I never predicted that it would evolve into me today, so I would still occasionally think back what if I didn't become a celebrity.

Y: Compared to living as a group with Girls' Generation, what is the most unforgettable memory of your solo career?
J: I think the happiest memory is to be able to be in contact more closely with my fans. I feel their support even more, and at the same time, I hope they can feel my love for them.

Y: You and your younger sister, Krystal are acknowledged to be good sisters, how do you see this sisterhood?
J: Although we live together, due to our different activities in our careers and occasionally traveling on our own, most of the time we would only get to say "Hi" and "Bye". Luckily we would always meet at our spare times or communicate with Text. Since we both love to eat, we would always talk about our new discoveries of restaurants and food, and taste them together. Now that Krystal has also grown up, we have gotten closer and can understand and sympathise with each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[COMPILATION] Onstyle "Jessica & Krystal" Background Music Playlist

Lifetime Jessica & Krystal - US Road Trip Places Visited

[LYRICS/TRANSLATION] Sister Who Make Waves S3 Theme Song "乘风" (Ride Winds)