[ARTICLE/TRANSLATION] VOGUE TAIWAN - Jessica and Krystal Jung; Jung Sisters collaboratively interpret #MeAndMyPeekaboo, Beauty Beyond Nature And Loving Interactions In The Video

One of Fendi's most classical bag model, Peekaboo had been on retail for ten years; to commemorate this classic tenth anniversary, the creative director of Fendi's accessories, menswear, and childrenswear, Silvia Venturini Fendi, her daughter Delfina Delettrez Fendi as well as Leonetta Luciano Fendi played the lead roles in the first video released, recounting their relationship with Peekaboo. The second chapter invited the world's most famous family with Kim Kardashian West joining mother Kris Jenner and her daughter North West to pose for the camera. In the second wave of video, Fendi invited the Korean celebrities, Jung sisters Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung in the same sequence, showing a natural and fresh look, displaying #MeAndMyPeekaboo and the deep affection between the sisters.
2018071847617317 Jessica & Krystal Jung - #MeAndMyPeekaboo
FENDI had not only shot this collection of #MeAndMyPeekaboo photos and videos in Seoul, but also had a Q&A session with Jessica and Krystal Jung (Notations: Jessica as J, Krystal as K)
  1. Please use one word to describe your sister.
    J - How can I only use one word to describe someone? If I must pick one, I would say "cute".
    K - I want to say "love", but I think it's too mainstream, I will say "love tree".
  2. What kind of relationship do you have with your sister? What's the best part?
    J - Our relationship is like any typical sisters! The best part is that we are working in the same industry, being able to depend on each other. If any of us both are having difficult times, we are able to genuinely care for each other, and also celebrate each other's achievements. This bonds our relationship closer and stronger.
    K - I think we are just typical sisters, but it's very special at many levels. I say we are like typical sisters because we go out together, eating, drinking, and shopping like other people but it's also very special because we work in the same field.
  3. What does FENDI represent to both of you?
    J - I think FENDI represents the boldly creative mentality of classic luxury.
    K - FENDI reminds me of my childhood. I have seen designs by FENDI since young as many of my role models were wearing FENDI clothes.
  4. What do you both think the similarities are between yourself and women of FENDI?
    J - Classic, sophisticated, and fun.
    K - Elegant and young.
  5.  Please use three words to describe Peekaboo.
    J - Eternity, fun, classic.
    K - Creative, minimal, simple.
  6. Do you both think Peekaboo elicits a sense of significance? Why?
    J - Of course I think Peekaboo elicits a sense of significance. Its classic appearance has an unexpected element, this design will persevere.
    K - I think that's right, even all colors of the Peekaboo bag are like this.
  7. What do you both think of the Peekaboo held in this shooting?
    J - The Peekaboo bag I held in this shooting has a very beautiful design, and it's multipurpose. I like how it easily matches my jeans just like how I'm carrying it for this shooting. If you want to dress up more elegantly, it's a very good accessory.
    K - It's simply easy to match and it's very comfortable to carry.
  8. How would you both describe yourself? What kind of characteristics do you have in common with Peekaboo?
    J - I would describe myself as classic, traditional, and someone with surprises.
    K - People who know me says that their first impression of me is totally different to me in reality. So Peekaboo is the same as me. Once you become familiar with the bag, you will know its real charm.
  9. What are the items that you both cannot miss out on in the Peekaboo bag?
    J - My lipstick, iPhone and brush. I must have these items in my Peekaboo.
    K - Lipstick, brush and sunglasses.
  10. The Peekaboo bag can contain all sorts of secrets, what are the unknown sides of you both?
    J - I can't say since it's a secret!
    K - I like to tell jokes. I like to make people laugh.
  11. Can you give a little introduction to Seoul? Why does it bring so much inspiration to you both?
    J - I think Seoul is a city full of inspiration, it continuously gives people excitement and innovation. Seoul is also very conservative. I like to be in this unique city.
    K - Seoul continuously develops in different areas and I want to catch up with its pace.
  12. What do you think about the shooting process in Seoul?
    J - Even though it was raining on the day of shooting, the scenery of Seoul is always enlightening. I usually take indoor shoots in a studio, shooting outdoors is very different for me! I also love to work with my sister, it's as if we are on the streets together. Being together makes everything interesting and unforgettable.
    J - I think it's the best chance to introduce all different sides of Seoul to the world.
  13. Are there any interesting episodes on the day of shooting?
    J - The shooting this time is very unforgettable. The times of being able to work with my sister are always good.
    K - It feels like we were running in the rain when we were young.
  14. Both of you loves music. How important is music to both of you?
    J - Music is a part of my life, especially since I became a singer since I was young, it is something I cannot live without and something that keeps encouraging and motivating me. At the same time, it also grows my passion for creativity in fashion. I like to be at the center of music and fashion. These two areas are tightly knitted and I can represent my own creativity in both.
    K - Music was never apart from my process of growth, it will not leave my life forever.
  15. Can both of you tell us about your plans for the future?
    J - I am always researching on new music, it's what I'm most passionate about. I am also researching on the business side of things, fashion week has always been a big thing for me, I look forward to future developments.
    K - My new drama, "Player" is going to start filming soon and I will also be active in other activities.
Source: Vogue Taiwan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[COMPILATION] Onstyle "Jessica & Krystal" Background Music Playlist

Lifetime Jessica & Krystal - US Road Trip Places Visited

[LYRICS/TRANSLATION] Sister Who Make Waves S3 Theme Song "乘风" (Ride Winds)